At Electrochem, we serve markets where product failure can mean the loss of time, money and even a life. We understand the critical role our technology solutions play and take this responsibility very seriously.
We are focused on providing quality throughout the entire design and manufacturing process. The foundation of this philosophy is built on our commitment to ISO process conformity and safety and environmental compliance systems that are supported by our Eagle Eye initiative. This program empowers our associates to hone in on safety and quality every day, ultimately creating a ZERO-DEFECT environment.
Our quality practices and compliance processes include the following:
- ISO9001:2008 certified
- ISO13485:2012 certified
- ISO14971 Risk Management Practices
- Corrective/Preventive Action Processes
- Product /Process Qualifications and Validations
- Traceability and Product Serialization Processes
- UL and CE Compliance
- Lean and Six Sigma
- Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA)
- Export Administration Regulations (EAR)
- International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
- MIL-STD- 810G
- Eagle Eye Program